For manual cleaning when the DPF is too heavily blocked and standard
regeneration methods fail.
This product is NOT an additive.
- Cleans all types of Diesel Particulate Filter
- Eliminates blockages in the DPF caused by soot, ash and other
- Restores back pressure to correct levels for the vehicle
- Safe for use on all types of DPF
- DPF removal required
- In-house workshop cleaning solution
- Approx 2 hours soak time
How to use:
- Remove filter from vehicle and remove sensors
- Seal end of filter and any openings where sensors were removed
- Fill filter with Wynn’s Off-Car DPF Cleaner ensuring surface of filter is covered
- Allow to soak for 90-120 minutes. Extremely contaminated filters can be left for up to 8 hours.
- During soaking filter can occasionally be gently agitated to aid cleaning
- After soaking is complete, the filter should be emptied.
- Rinse the filter from both sides with warm water. Ensure that any contaminant flush is drained out from the filter, and continue until
the water runs clear through all openings/apertures.
- Gently dry filter using low pressure air from an air line
- Refit filter
There are no reviews yet.